LATEST POSTSThank you for visiting us at the 2016 Glass Expo
Posted on 15 September 2016
We thank all the visitors, customers, architects, building contractors and friends, to name a few, for visiting our Crealco stand at this year's Glass Expo. We hope you thoroughly enjoyed your visit and our hospitality.
The exhibition was a geat success for Crealco and gave us the opportunity to showcase our latest Home, Mansion, Mall & Tower range products and free design, budgeting and compliance assurance software tools, which generated great interest.
We invite you to please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.crealco.co.za for any questions or feedback you may have.
We will be very happy to receive your enquiry and we hope you enjoyed our hospitality, technical advice and products and the expo.
Crealco is Wispeco Aluminium’s
range of architectural aluminium & glass products
under one brand (window, door, façade and barrier systems).
The Crealco product brand signifies:
- Innovation with respect to product functionality and manufacturability
- Products with a modern look and feel
- Creativity and design freedom for architects and designers
- Products with
characteristics - due to recycled aluminium which lowers the carbon footprint
to latest South African Building Legislation
Crealco aluminium profiles and components (hardware accessories) are available from Wispeco Appointed
nationwide. These stockists supply over 1500 aluminium and glass window, door and façade
fabricators and installers
around Southern Africa.
Please contact a
in your area for a recommended fabricator.
Click here to view the
Crealco Product Matrix
which groups all of Wispeco's Crealco Aluminium Window and Door products into four main categories:
- Home Range
- Entry level range of products suitable for residential buildings in the middle to lower income categories.
- Mansion Range
- Residential range of products suitable for upmarket residences, lodges, estates, etc. This range can also be used in commercial applications.
- Mall Range
- Commercial range of products suitable for shopping complexes, malls, office blocks, hospitals, etc.
- Tower Range
- Commercial applications suitable for high-rise buildings, hotels, airports, etc.